Beat The Boss

The final day of the game jam. I was a little groggy from the night before but only had a couple small tweaks to do before the final submission. I sped up a couple animation loops and UV’d a few more models and suddenly it was 3 o clock and we were lining up to go present our games. I was nervous and excited. I’d never participated in a game jam let alone produced a finished game and I was anxious to see how our game would hold up. And I may be bias but holy crap we blew these games out of the water. Our game was gorgeous and “functional” and most importantly fun. Plus it had 4 player capabilities while some games barely had 1. I was so proud of my team and myself.

Afterward we took a big group picture and said our goodbyes. I’m not sure if I’ll ever see any of these germans again. Maybe if they come visit RIT ill opt in to be one of the guides. We took a big group photo which I’m told will be on the wall of fame in the games lab.

After a tasty burger dinner and some tearful goodbyes we headed back to the hotel to start packing for the next half of our german adventure.