Pader-Born to Ride

Today we woke up at a more reasonable hour. We met up with Volker and bused it over to the Nixdorf museum. It was a really cool museum dedicated to computers, calculators, counting machines, and robots. We got a nice, somewhat quick tour of some pre-industrial counting machines and early computers. Afterward we bused it back over to campus where we got to sit in on a class on A.I which was mindbogglingly interesting. I loved the topic and learned a lot about Basic A.I trees, coding behavior and Neural Nets. It only furthered my budding interest in learning some code. Plus, I feel like I participated well. We then grabbed lunch in the Café and headed back to the hotel for a quick siesta before game night.

Rather than taking the bus we decided to walk to campus this time to learn the route. It was nice day out and only about a mile walk. When we got to campus, we started game night. I got to play more Q and get to know more of the Germans in a couple games of Secret Hitler. We ordered some pizzas for dinner and Amanda and I bused it home to prep to go out. Mike, Amanda, and I went out for drinks and hopped a few bars before meeting up with Penny and Josh. We told a couple riveting tales before heading home to pass out.